Monday, February 27, 2023

Another Great Interview with an Art Writer: Natasha Marin

 

I really loved this piece, so I thought I would share it with my classes. Read it. Think about it. Talk about it. Etc. 

It's more usual than not that art writers today no longer believe in objective arts journalism. Writers, like all creative workers, come from various places and have had various experiences and influences. Once upon a time, art writers would feign neutrality. Now, not so much. I think this is a good thing. It's better to hear all kinds of different voices rather than all kinds of voices trying to sound like the same voice. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Last Words

Here we are. This is the last time we will meet together. I'd like to thank each of you for a rewarding semester of teaching. I hope eve...