Wednesday, May 3, 2023

School's Out for Summer!

 

Maybe Alice Cooper said it best.

Today marks the end of this section of "Writing for the Arts." As your instructor, I'd like to thank you for your effort and enthusiasm. Sometimes I know it's not easy. 

We covered a lot of material this semester. Here are some highlights:


1) Letter to Art (first day of class)

2) Artistic Autobiography

3) Three Professional Documents Every Artist Needs

4) Zines!

5) Catalogue Entry for FYP

6) Exhibition Review

7) Delaware Contemporary Project

8) Minimalist Poster

9) Final Research Paper

Maybe I'm missing something else?


Today in class you're going to write a paragraph or two in the class discussion board that addresses two basic questions:

1) What did I learn in this class?

2) What was my favorite assignment, why?


You'll have about fifteen minutes to write, then we'll take a look. Class will end 15 minutes early today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Last Words

Here we are. This is the last time we will meet together. I'd like to thank each of you for a rewarding semester of teaching. I hope eve...