Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Uploading Zines on Populi

Hello Writing for the Arts Students (both sections),

I've been wrestling with the Issuu.com platform to make a portfolio of your zines. I think I'll be able to figure it out, but it might take most of the afternoon. 

Here's a link to Trinity's zine that I think comes out more or less right. Trinity made her book (pretty great, huh?), but then had to take photos of it and send them as Google slides. 

I'm planning to split you into groups of 3 or 4 and ask you to comment on the strengths and "areas for improvement" for your group-members. Stay tuned. 

Below is a very simple and somewhat artless new letterpress print from my home studio. 

Send me an email message. Want to Zoom chat? I can do that. -- C

No comments:

Post a Comment

Last Words

Here we are. This is the last time we will meet together. I'd like to thank each of you for a rewarding semester of teaching. I hope eve...