Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Check out the Zines

Hello Writing for the Arts Students,

I'm still missing more than a few of the zines. Please upload them ASAP if you have yet to do so. Send me an email message when you do. Remember to include your name and colophon. Many of you have forgotten to do this, and your zine is totally anonymous. 

Here is the link. 

I'm opening up a discussion board on the Populi course page. Your assignment is simple. Read and enjoy your classmates' zines, and respond with a paragraph about your experience writing and reading the online zines. That's it. If you want to write more than a paragraph, go for it. This assignment is due no later than Wednesday, April 15, at 11:59 pm. Questions? csmith@dcad.edu

I will be "on call" this afternoon in a Zoom conference. You are welcome to join, especially those students who who have been relatively absent. Thanks! -- Casey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Last Words

Here we are. This is the last time we will meet together. I'd like to thank each of you for a rewarding semester of teaching. I hope eve...