Wednesday, February 15, 2023

Use This Checklist Before You Upload Your Three Documents

 This module or unit ends this upcoming Monday, February 20, at 9:00 am. Upload your three PDF documents (bio, statement, and resume) to our Populi Assignments page.

Before uploading, go down this checklist. If you can answer "yes" to all of these items, you're probably in good shape.

Questions?  csmith@dcad.edu


1.  ____ Have I made PDF files and named them appropriately? (Example: csmithbio.pdf)

2.  ____ Have I proofread my documents carefully? Have I had someone else take a look?

3. ____  Are all of my documents aligned with the "me" of 2033?

4. ____ Have I eliminated references to my experiences before college? (No high school stuff.)

5.  ____ Have I written and sent a professional email message to the curator, Casey Smith, letting him know that my documents have been submitted? (csmith@dcad.edu)


That's it. Please spend enough time on revision and editing. Your documents should reflect the full quality of your work on this unit. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Last Words

Here we are. This is the last time we will meet together. I'd like to thank each of you for a rewarding semester of teaching. I hope eve...