Let's watch this brief video about artificial intelligence and have a debate. I want to remind everyone that copying from such programs is a clear violation of the DCAD honor code. However, you might be able to use such a program without cheating.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Last Words
Here we are. This is the last time we will meet together. I'd like to thank each of you for a rewarding semester of teaching. I hope eve...
-
It is fair to say that the controversy surrounding the photographs made by Robert Mapplethorpe that were exhibited in the late 1980s remai...
-
Hello Students! This week you'll be working on your Artist Resume. Like the Artist Biography and the Artist Statement, your resume is an...
-
This children's book by Marta Altés, is a whimsical narrative about a young artist. Enjoy. Your assignment is to write an autobiogra...

No comments:
Post a Comment