Tuesday, February 2, 2021

Couriers of Hope: Mail Art During the Pandemic

 


Read this review from the Brooklyn-based art blog, Hyperallergic. Take special note of the actual writing. How does it work? How is it structured? We'll talk about this on Thursday, February 4. Maybe I'll put up a question on the discussion board for the first five minutes of class. Consider it a required but ungraded minor assignment. 

PS: I consider Hyperallergic required reading for my own efforts to stay current with issues and debates in the so-called "art world." New content is posted every day, and the editorial focus is wide enough to include formally marginalized voices. I think it's pretty great. You can easily set up a free email notification.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Last Words

Here we are. This is the last time we will meet together. I'd like to thank each of you for a rewarding semester of teaching. I hope eve...